High school football: Loss snapped Midwest City's 37-game district winning streak
When Norman North defeated Midwest City on Friday, it snapped the second-longest district winning streak in the state.
Midwest City had its 37-game district winning streak snapped in Friday's 66-27 loss to Norman North. The Bombers' streak was the second longest in the state, behind Cascia Hall, which extended its streak to 47 with a win over Stilwell. Here's a look at the top active district winning streaks:
Photoview all 38 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
47: Cascia Hall
17: Deer Creek-Lamont
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 26273Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 15002Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7114OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5706Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5522OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4689Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3649Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater