UPDATE: Hideaway Pizza on N Western Avenue damaged in Tuesday morning fire in Oklahoma City
Hideaway Pizza on N Western Avenue has been damaged by fire. Firefighters have extinguished the blaze that was mostly in the ceiling and kitchen area
7:35 a.m. An electrical problem caused the fire at Hideaway Pizza, 6616 N Western Ave., fire about 3:20 a.m. Tuesday, said fire Deputy Chief Marc Woodard. No one was injured. The fire caused about $230,000 damage to the building and contents, Woodard reports.
Videoview all videos
Photoview all photos
4:50 a.m. Firefighters have extinguished a pizza restaurant fire in north Oklahoma City.
About 3:20 a.m. firefighters went to the Hideaway Pizza, 6616 N Western Ave.
The fire is out, according to fire radio reports about 4:30 a.m. Fire was mostly in the ceiling and kitchen area of the restaurant.
Check back to NewsOK.com for more information.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12863Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11549Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5770Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5166Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4505OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4325Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 3991Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law