Two Oklahoma City girls are reported missing, police say
Two teenage girl runaways are missing from their Oklahoma City apartment, police said.
Two teenage girls are missing from their Oklahoma City apartment, police said.
Police said Lindsay Saunders, 17, and Dayle Ackley, 12, left a note Tuesday “indicating that they ran away from home earlier” in the day. A news release from the Oklahoma City Police Department states that the girls are half-sisters and that they left on foot.
NewsOK Related Articles
A description of the clothing the girls may be wearing was not available.
Police describe Saunders and Ackley as endangered and are asking anyone who sees them to call 911 immediately.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11235Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 11138Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5575Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 5081Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4332OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4278Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4021How to help tornado victims