MTM Recognition to Sponsor Upcoming Business of Small College Athletics Workshop in OKC
Oklahoma City – September 26, 2012
Oklahoma City-based company MTM Recognition announced that it will be sponsoring The Business of Small College Athletics workshop to be held in Oklahoma City October 15-16, 2012.
The Business of Small College Athletics is a workshop designed for administrators of small college athletic departments. The organization aims to better equip administrators to employ creative marketing strategies, promotions and fundraisers.
"MTM Recognition is pleased to be a Presenting Sponsor of the Business of Small College Athletics Workshop,” said Cory Beltz, Director of Sports Business Development at MTM Recognition. “As the official awards supplier to the NCAA & NAIA, we appreciate the impact that small college athletics has on our business and strive to provide new and better solutions to serve this growing market."
The workshop will feature a wide range of presenters, including the Athletic Director of Oklahoma City University and the Commissioner of the Southern States Athletic Conference. Many regional Oklahoma universities will be presenting.
MTM Recognition designs and manufactures many collegiate awards including the NCAA championship awards presented throughout the country. The company also designs and creates many other athletic awards as well as employee recognition programs for over half of the Fortune 100 companies in North America.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12316OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7699Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6657Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6438Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5739Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4894Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4675Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers