Coppermark Bank hosts community coffee for northwest businesses
The Northwest Chamber invites businesses from the Northwest Metro area to attend Community Coffee on 8 to 9 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 9, at Coppermark Bank, 3333 Northwest Expressway. Community Coffee is a free networking event held monthly by the Northwest Chamber.
Coppermark Bank, member of the Northwest Chamber Business Hall of Fame, provides superior service for personal, small business, and large commercial banking. Founded in 1963 in Northwest Oklahoma City, Coppermark now has banking centers across Oklahoma and Texas and has been consistently ranked one of the top places to work in Oklahoma.
They are the only company to receive the prestigious Compass Award from the Oklahoma Business Ethics Consortium twice – in 2007 and in 2011.
A light breakfast will be provided at the event. No RSVP required and guests are welcome to attend. For more information regarding the event, please call The Northwest Chamber at 789-1256 or visit nwokc.com.
The mission of the Northwest Chamber is to cultivate and support a business friendly environment for the success of our member organizations and the communities we serve.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 18732Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 15952Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 10745How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2638Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say