8th Annual Summer Fest planned for Oct. 6
The Eighth Annual Arts and Crafts Festival (Summer Fest) will be 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Oct. 6 at Summerfield, NW 122 and N Meridian Avenue.
There will be more than 20 vendors, metal yard art, jewelry, dogs toys and "outfits," baby items, paintings, gift baskets, crocheted items, alpaca yarn, woodwork and wood-turning items, all sorts of gift items and more.
Music will be provided. There will be a food area and fun things for children to do.
For more information, call Patti Koch at 949-2176.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11867Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11199Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7813Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7743Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4737Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4255OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3606Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit