Fog thick in central Oklahoma Friday morning
Friday is starting off foggy in central Oklahoma. Visibility is reduced in spots.
Fog has reduced visibility in central Oklahoma Friday. Patches of fog are expected in areas until 11 a.m., the National Weather Service reports.
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Friday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Areas of fog before 11 a.m. Otherwise, mostly cloudy with a high near 80. Light, north, northeast wind becoming northeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
Friday night: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 64. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
Saturday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy with a high near 78. Northeast wind around 7 mph.
Saturday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 60. North, northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
Sunday: Mostly sunny with a high near 82. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
Sunday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 56.
Monday: Mostly sunny with a high near 83.
Monday night: Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
Tuesday: Sunny with a high near 85.
Tuesday night: Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
Wednesday: Sunny with a high near 85.
Wednesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 56.
Thursday: Sunny with a high near 84.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister