• Daniel C. Bass and Kathleen McBride paid $520,000 to SD Ventures LLC for the eight-unit, three-story Tamarac Townhomes, 822 N Lee Ave. The price came to $65,000 per unit for the complex, which was built in 1984. The new owners plan extensive renovations and upgrades. Dick Sudduth, Mike Marrara and Melanie Richardson of First Commercial Real Estate Services Corp. in Tulsa represented the seller. The buyers were represented by Linda Dakin-Will with Metro First Realty. Marcia Chappelear with First American Title & Trust Co. handled the closing.
• Logic Energy Solutions leased 1,543 square feet of ground-floor space at 701 N Broadway in the Automobile Alley area of downtown Oklahoma City. Founded by veterans in oil and gas production equipment, Logic Energy Solutions is a private company that offers a system for wastewater treatment at the wellhead. The office will open in October. Rick Pritchett with Precor Ruffin handled the lease.
Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort
Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort reports these transactions:
• Firestone paid $700,000 to Crest NBC Properties LLC for 0.75 acre at 10615 S May Ave. John Cohlmia of Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort represented the seller. Mark Inman of CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma represented the buyer.
• Progressive Management paid $450,000 to DRC Properties for an 8,000-square-foot industrial building at 2605 S Purdue. Randy Lacey of Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort represented the buyer.
• PH LLC paid $925,000 to Torchmark Corp. for 70.3 acres at Reno Avenue and Sara Road. Kris Davis of Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort represented the seller.
• Xiang Yu Ren, trustee of RenRen Irrevocable Trust, paid $423,000 to Core Systems Plus Inc. for a 9,500-square-foot industrial building at 8201 Glade Ave. Lacey represented both parties in the transaction.
• The Oklahoma City National Memorial leased 10,315 square feet of space at 520 N Hudson for shop and storage space. Jim Rose of Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort represented the landlord.
• Blankenship & Lugafet leased 912 square feet of space at The Fountains, 409 S Fretz, Edmond. Rose and Carl Archiniaco of Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort represented the landlord.