Here's a look at how The Oklahoman's college football coverage crew picked Saturday's game:
BERRY TRAMEL, Columnist
* Texas 27, OSU 23: I'd take OSU if Wes Lunt was playing.
JENNI CARLSON, Columnist
* Texas 35, OSU 31: J.W. Walsh will play well, but not being able to stretch the Texas defense with his arm will help the Longhorns control the Cowboys' run game.
GINA MIZELL, OSU beat writer
* Texas 27, OSU 24: J.W. Walsh gets the start and plays well, but the OSU defense gives up a long touchdown pass down the middle in the fourth quarter that costs the Cowboys the game.
JOHN HELSLEY, OSU beat writer
* OSU 31, Texas 28: We always, unwisely, overlook special teams. Cowboys hold a major edge.
SCOT WRIGHT, OSU recruiting
* OSU 38, Texas 35: A jacked-up Boone Pickens Stadium crowd boosts the Cowboys and we learn what J.W. Walsh's initials really stand for -- Just Win.
MIKE BALDWIN, Beat Baldwin
* Texas 37, OSU 30: The Longhorns improved offense is capable of winning shootouts.