Oklahoma State basketball: Cowboys get commitment from Texas forward Jeffrey Carroll
Oklahoma State basketball landed its third prospect for the 2013 class on Saturday afternoon.
Jeffrey Carroll, a small forward from Rowlett, Texas, committed to the Cowboys, joining high school forward Leyton Hammonds and JUCO point guard Chad Frazier.
As of late, the 6-foot-5 Carroll has burst onto the recruiting scene, using a strong summer to gain growing interest and a variety of offers, including ones from Oklahoma, Kansas State and Nebraska.
Rivals ranks him as a three-star recruit.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 12576OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8415Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6843Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6546Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5838Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4955Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4777Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers