AAA in Oklahoma City is now hiring
A career job fair will be held this Thursday, Oct. 4, from 4 to 7 p.m. at the AAA Operations Center, 3100 Quail Springs Parkway, in northwest Oklahoma City.
“We’re looking to fill Insurance Service Associate positions and also Insurance Sales and Service Specialists,” said Chuck Mai, spokesman for AAA Oklahoma, one of several AAA clubs that partner to operate the facility.
“Those applying for the Insurance Sales and Service Specialist jobs need to be licensed in property and casualty insurance and the Insurance Service Associates applicants should have a high school diploma or GED and at least one year of customer service experience.”
Applicants should bring resumes to the job fairs.
Those who are unable to attend either of the job fairs may apply online at www.aaa4insurance.com. For more information, call Sara at (602) 467-7586.
AAA’s 147,000-square-foot Operations Center serves as a centralized point of contact, providing services to AAA members in a ten-state region, including Oklahoma.
It’s two blocks north of Memorial Road and two blocks west of N May Avenue. Park on the building’s north side and come in the doors by the flagpoles.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36331Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15449Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9864Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9824Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9353Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7992Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7895Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister