AAA in Oklahoma City is now hiring
A career job fair will be held this Thursday, Oct. 4, from 4 to 7 p.m. at the AAA Operations Center, 3100 Quail Springs Parkway, in northwest Oklahoma City.
“We’re looking to fill Insurance Service Associate positions and also Insurance Sales and Service Specialists,” said Chuck Mai, spokesman for AAA Oklahoma, one of several AAA clubs that partner to operate the facility.
“Those applying for the Insurance Sales and Service Specialist jobs need to be licensed in property and casualty insurance and the Insurance Service Associates applicants should have a high school diploma or GED and at least one year of customer service experience.”
Applicants should bring resumes to the job fairs.
Those who are unable to attend either of the job fairs may apply online at www.aaa4insurance.com. For more information, call Sara at (602) 467-7586.
AAA’s 147,000-square-foot Operations Center serves as a centralized point of contact, providing services to AAA members in a ten-state region, including Oklahoma.
It’s two blocks north of Memorial Road and two blocks west of N May Avenue. Park on the building’s north side and come in the doors by the flagpoles.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 81417Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31213Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 29647Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 24478Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8211Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7508Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7403Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday