Sunny fall day should be a keeper in Oklahoma Tuesday
Picture perfect weather is ahead Tuesday in Oklahoma. It will be sunny with temperatures in the upper 70s and light winds.
A gorgeous fall day is ahead in central Oklahoma.
The Oklahoma City forecast from the National Weather Service is as follows:
Tuesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 79. North, northwest wind 7 to 13 mph.
Tuesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 53. Light and variable wind becoming south around 6 mph after midnight.
Wednesday: Sunny with a high near 85. South wind 8 to 18 mph with gusts as high as 25 mph.
Wednesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 59. South wind 13 to 15 mph with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Thursday: Mostly sunny with a high near 71. South wind 13 to 18 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
Thursday night: Mostly cloudy with a low around 52.
Friday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny with a high near 65.
Friday night: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy with a low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 40 percent.
Saturday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy with a high near 57.
Saturday night: Mostly cloudy with a low around 42.
Sunday: Partly sunny with a high near 63.
Sunday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 46.
Columbus Day: Mostly sunny with a high near 70.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36375Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32316Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 24292Oklahoma tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 8069Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6178OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3621College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3359Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?