Police investigating robbery arrest suspects in theft of checks, IDs
Kevin Dickerson and Tera Salas are accused in multiple felony complaints of stealing IDs and checks; they were arrested Sept. 26 along with four others at two Oklahoma City motels.
Authorities seized 17 stolen checkbooks, check-making software, stolen IDs and more than 300 fake and forged checks after tracking down a vehicle used in a robbery, court papers show.
Oklahoma City police arrested six people suspected of printing counterfeit checks, including two people under investigation by U.S. Secret Service agents and local identity crimes task force...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort