Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 4046At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 3397Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 3003How to help tornado victims
- 2509Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 1115Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 620Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 439Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 371Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 366Hospitals treat more than 120 after Oklahoma tornado
- 314OKC Thunder: Thunder stuck with worst-case scenario
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
| Published: October 4, 2012
ARIES (March 21-April 19): Being the best doesn't automatically guarantee success, but there is a certain power in it. Unfortunately, it can be a lonely power unless you combine your expertise with stellar people skills.
TAURUS (April 20-May 20): Though the moon is only in your sign for a few hours, yesterday's daring mood still holds. You deliberately do things you wouldn't normally do, because you want the story.
GEMINI (May 21-June 21): Your mood only gets groovier as the moon progresses through your sign. You'll surprise your friends by acting on your fun impulses. They await your arrival but do not expect you to come singing.
CANCER (June 22-July 22): Even though you have the sense that the world is changing in big ways, you also realize that often these changes are the result of small, determined steps taken by individuals just like you.
LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): You're not a category. What you do is specific to you and cannot be lumped in with anyone else. Knowing this, you'll begin to understand why your self-expression is essential to the evolution of the planet.
VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Automatic actions have a way of blinding most people to the subtle differences between today and yesterday. And yet, you'll be made aware of the unexpected beauty that's tucked inside the routine of your day.