The ‘heart’ of Macy’s cosmetics counter retires
Inell Quimby, 88, has worked for John A. Brown, Dillard’s, Rothschild’s and Foley’s.
Wearing her favorite shade of lipstick (Ginger Flower), Inell Quimby, 88, was still trying to sell Clinique cosmetics during her retirement party.
Reminding her loyal customers of promotions and recommending new products is second nature to Quimby, who has worked for various department stores at Penn Square Mall since 1965. Her daughter...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort