Bluegrass Music Society concert/jam set
DEL CITY -- The Greater Oklahoma Bluegrass Music Society (GOBMS), a nonprofit organization, presents its monthly concert/jam at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 13, at the Oklahoma Country-Western Museum & Hall of Fame, 3925 SE 29, Del City (just west of Wall’s).
Featured bands are Dusty Creek, Enid/Canton; Shawnee Jam Band, Seminole; and From The Heartland, Norman.
A guitar workshop will be held from 4 to 5 p.m. under the direction of David Bonham. Workshop fee is included with concert admission.
Call Brad Bennett, 905-9660, for further information.
Jamming rooms are available for musicians who wish to come and jam. Doors open at 5 p.m. Jamming will be 5 to 9:15 p.m., with the concert set for 6:30 to 9:15 p.m.
General admission is $6 ($5 for GOBMS members). Children 12 and under are free, but must be accompanied by parent or adult. Seating is provided and concessions are available. No outside food/drink allowed.
The Museum & Hall of Fame is an air-conditioned, handicapped accessible, smoke-free facility and no drugs, alcohol or tobacco products of any kind are permitted.
For further information regarding performances, please call 677-7515, 308-3595, or 632-8945.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in