French-style house has 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths
The home, built in 2003, is listed for $550,000 with Karen Blevins of Churchill-Brown & Associates Realtors.
The Listing of the Week is a large, two-story French-style house in northeast Edmond's gated Redmont Trace neighborhood.
The home at 3720 Redmont Trace has four bedrooms, 3 Â½ baths, three living rooms, two dining rooms and an attached three-car garage. The main living room has a fireplace, vaulted ceiling with cedar beams and a ceiling fan. The study has a fireplace. The kitchen has a pantry, work island and breakfast bar. A butler's pantry is just off the formal dining room. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and bath with double vanities and whirlpool tub. The home has surround-sound speakers, backyard landscape lighting, Pella windows, plantation shutters and custom draperies.
The home, built in 2003, is listed for $550,000 with Karen Blevins of Churchill-Brown & Associates Realtors. For more information, call 203-4663 or 330-0031.
Nominations for Listing of the Week are welcome. Send a copy of the MLS information sheet on a single-family home to The Oklahoman, Richard Mize, P.O. Box 25125, Oklahoma City, OK 73125. Nominations may be faxed to 475-3996.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad