Theology gathering is planned
The Oklahoma Conference on Reformed Theology will meet Oct. 12-13 at Heritage Presbyterian Church in Oklahoma City.
“The Sovereignty of God” will be the theme of the 11th annual Oklahoma Conference on Reformed Theology set for Friday and Oct. 13 at Heritage Presbyterian Church, 14500 N Western.
The free conference will feature Richard Phillips as keynote speaker.
Registration is preferred but not required. A nursery will be provided.
The first two of the conference's four sessions will be at 7 p.m. Friday. The conference will continue at 9 a.m. Oct. 13 with two sessions and will culminate at noon.
Phillips is senior pastor of Second Presbyterian Church in Greenville, S.C. He is the author of nearly 30 books, including “What's So Great about the Doctrine of Grace.” He is series co-editor of the Reformed Expository Commentary.
For more information, go to www.reformOKC.com.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 11863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10625Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9988Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9782Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6778Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4215Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 4087Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates