Energy independence: Tips to cut your energy costs
• Unplug appliances that are not being used
• Take advantage of your computer's energy savings features
• Control the temperature
Videoview all videos
Oct 3Oct. 3, 2012: The Oklahoman's energy reporters lead a...
Sep 28Clytie Bunyan, business editor of The Oklahoman, provides...
Sep 28Steve Agee, dean of the Meinders school of business at...
Sep 28Harold Hamm, CEO of Continental Resources, talks about...
Photoview all 26 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
• Use appliances wisely
• Turn off lights when you leave a room
• Insulate windows and doors against air leaks
• Install compact fluorescent bulbs
• Conserve water heat with a water heater blanket
• Change your heating and cooling filters as needed
• Install low-flow plumbing fixtures
Source: Public Service Co.of Oklahoma
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 87104Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16817OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12528Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 9682Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8846Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation