Oklahoma City woman accused of stabbing five, including two of her children
Tomieka Johnson, 33, had a knife and “came out swinging” after arguing with another woman at a party Friday, Oklahoma City police said.
Woman accused of stabbing five, including two of her children
An Oklahoma City woman is behind bars after police said she stabbed five people, including two of her teenage children.
Tomieka Johnson, 33, is at the Oklahoma County jail on five complaints of assault and battery with a deadly weapon, Oklahoma City police Capt. Dee Patty said.
Johnson and another woman were arguing about 10 p.m. Friday at a party at 427 Tinker Diagonal when Johnson retrieved a knife from the kitchen and “came out swinging,” Patty said.
She fled the scene with her children and was arrested a short time later, Patty said.
Four of the victims were hospitalized with injuries that were not life-threatening, Patty said.
From staff reports
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 64632Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14648Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8984Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7016Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6971How to help tornado victims
- 6471Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6275Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes