Oklahoma City woman is arrested on DUI, hit-and-run complaints
Police say Emily Ehrhardt, 29, of Oklahoma City, was drunk when she struck a pedestrian near NW 20 and Council Road, then left the scene of the accident.
City woman faces complaints of drunken driving, hit-and-run
An Oklahoma City woman was drinking and driving early Saturday when she hit a pedestrian and fled the scene, police said.
Emily Ehrhardt, 29, is in Oklahoma County jail on complaints of drunken driving and leaving the scene of an accident, Oklahoma City police Capt. Dee Patty said.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 24265Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15789Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10553Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9606Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9126Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8599Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8494Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena