1. West Virginia (5-0): Mountaineers must win shoot-outs but with this offense it will be difficult to outscore them.
2. Kansas State (5-0): Wildcats better not look ahead to next week's game in Morgantown. ISU never a gimme in Ames.
3. Oklahoma (3-1): The Sooners quieted critics in Lubbock and can make a statement Saturday in the Cotton Bowl.
4. Texas (4-1): Must win? Losses to OU and West Virginia probably would end Big 12 title hopes due to tiebreakers.
5. Baylor (3-1): The Bears' defense has issues but the offense was impressive two weeks ago in Morgantown.
6. TCU (4-1): Horned Frogs will face a tough challenge to win in Waco if QB Casey Pachall doesn't play this week.
7. Oklahoma State (2-2): Cowboys can build momentum in Lawrence before playing four of the next five at home.
8. Texas Tech (4-1): Red Raiders are improved but is it enough? After blowout loss to OU they host West Virginia.
9. Iowa State (4-1): Defense might be the best in the Big 12 and suspect offense even played well in Fort Worth.
10. Kansas (1-4): The Jayhawks are in for a long year in Weis' debut season. Can they win another game?