Parents Helping Parents meeting set for Oct. 16
EDMOND -- The Edmond Chapter of Parents Helping Parents will meet at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 16, at the Oklahoma Blood Institute's private meeting room at 33rd and Broadway Extension.
Bill Hanks, author of "Serenity: It's a God Deal" will be our guest speaker and his topic is, "Knowledge & Information."
This presentation will provide an understanding of our addicted children and why they do the things they do, including the relationship between ADD/ADHD and addiction, using his own life story as an example.
For more information, call 642-8198.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90701Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 63579Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 37826Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 34889Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13810Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12671Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 12126Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive