Bryant bridge work begin in Edmond
A $1.48 million bridge project is started on Bryant Avenue, north of 15th Street. At least one lane of traffic will be open throughout the construction that is expected to take six months.
EDMOND — At least one lane of traffic each way will be open during the construction of a $1.48 million bridge on Bryant Avenue.
Work is under way just north of 15th Street.
Construction is expected to last about six months, City Engineer Steve Manek said.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister