Here is a look at our rankings of this week's Big 12 games:
1. OU vs. Texas at Dallas, 11 a.m., ABC: Since World War II, 'Horns lead series 31-32-3.
2. West Virginia at Texas Tech, 2:30 p.m., ABC: It's actually closer from Morgantown to Lubbock (1,500 miles) than Tucson, Ariz., to Seattle (1,571 miles).
3. Kansas State at Iowa State, 11 a.m., FX: KSU was 20 games under .500 in the series before Bill Snyder arrived. Snyder is 16-4 vs. the Cyclones.
4. TCU at Baylor, 6 p.m., Fox Sports Net: May this one be as entertaining as Baylor's 50-48 win a year ago.
5. OSU at Kansas, 2:30 p.m., Fox Sports Net: KU has beaten the Cowboys just once in the Big 12 era.