Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin’s travel expenses add up
Since taking office, Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin has spent $273K on trips, many promoting the state and attempting to lure business and jobs to the Sooner State.
She traveled to energy tycoon T. Boone Pickens’ Texas ranch to relax, to Arizona for college football bowl games and Ireland for her daughter’s wedding.
She flew to England to tout the state’s aerospace industry, Detroit to lobby for compressed natural gas vehicles and Williamsburg, Va., where she was named the vice chairwoman of the National...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14417OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 14044Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8989Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 7004Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5982Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5451Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5357Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss