Oklahoma State football: Win over Kansas wasn't pretty, but defense did its job
Here is a look at Oklahoma State's 20-14 win over Kansas by the numbers:
0: Fourth-down conversions for Kansas in five attempts. A game after Texas converted all three of its fourth-down attempts, the OSU defense was able to get off the field every time Kansas decided to go for it.
Videoview all videos
Photoview all 28 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
0: Turnovers caused by the OSU defense, keeping its season total to four. It had four in the game against Kansas last season.
0: Points that Oklahoma State scored in the first quarter against Kansas on Saturday.
35: Points that the Cowboys scored in the first quarter against the Jayhawks last season.
79: Minutes of weather delay. The game was stopped at 3:06 p.m. when lightning was spotted in the area. It resumed at 4:25 p.m. with 44 seconds left in the first quarter.
80: Rushing yards by Joe Randle, a season low for the Cowboy tailback.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 22453Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 12179Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10764Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9050Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8838Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8708Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8233Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister