Warm and windy weather in central Oklahoma Tuesday
Central Oklahoma will see a high temperature near 84 degrees Tuesday. Winds could gust up to 31 mph
Sunny, warm and windy weather is ahead Tuesday in Oklahoma.
The Oklahoma City forecast from the National Weather Service is as follows:
Tuesday: Sunny with a high near 84. South wind 11 to 16 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph.
Tuesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 58. South wind 10 to 16 mph with gusts as high as 23 mph.
Wednesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 75. Windy with a south, southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north 23 to 28 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph.
Wednesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 43. North wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
Thursday: Sunny with a high near 69. West, northwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
Thursday night: Mostly clear with a low around 44.
Friday: Sunny with a high near 72.
Friday night: Mostly clear with a low around 50.
Saturday: Sunny with a high near 78.
Saturday night: Mostly clear with a low around 56.
Sunday: Mostly sunny with a high near 79.
Sunday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 62.
Monday: Mostly sunny with a high near 80.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 27538Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15649Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10393Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9809Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9381Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8402Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8325Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena