Luther wildfires suspects developed, investigation turned over to grand jury
Oklahoma County investigators have developed suspects in an arson fire in Luther.
Oklahoma County investigators have developed suspects in the arson that sparked wildfires in Luther in August, Sheriff John Whetsel said Tuesday during a news conference.
The sheriff said he is turning the investigation over to the multicounty grand jury because investigators need better information from those suspects and some of the witnesses officials have...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 81135Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32459Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction