Man arrested on complaints of rape and forcible sodomy in Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City police arrested James Michael Slape, 60, on a rape complaint after a woman reported she was assaulted.
A man was arrested after a woman accused him of raping her after they did drugs together.
Oklahoma City police arrested James Michael Slape, 60, on complaints of rape and forcible sodomy.
Police responded to a rape call about 11:20 p.m. Tuesday at St. Anthony's Hospital. The victim, 26, told police she had been raped earlier that day.
The victim told police she was staying with a friend after she had an argument with her father.
She was cleaning her friend's room while he was at work when Slape banged on the door, according to the incident report.
Slape left after exchanging words with the victim, but came back a few minutes later, asking if the victim wanted to “get high,” according to the incident report.
The victim told the police she accepted. After she “shot up,” the victim said Slape forced himself on her.
She told police, “I couldn't get away.”
When her friend returned home, the victim asked him to take her to the hospital.
The friend told police Slape is his uncle who returned to Oklahoma from Tennessee to go to court. When police asked the friend if he believed his uncle was capable of rape, he said Slape attempted to rape his former girlfriend.
Police found Slape nearly asleep at the wheel near NW 19 and Billen and took him to the Oklahoma County jail.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 25585Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 23461Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims