Individual style is as different from person to person as DNA. You don't have to define your style but you likely know what you like and what you don't. And, you know where you like to shop.
This week, we asked four locally owned boutiques to share some must-have pieces for your fall wardrobe, based on four style types: Contemporary classic, trend setter, tres chic and OK indie.
Feel free to mix and match these pieces to create your very own unique style combinations.
Contemporary and Classic.
1. Gucci rhinestone accent sunglasses
2. Orany silver and black shoulder bag
3. Zelda military jacket
Nicole Miller winter white blouse
4. Red Versace wool peacoat
5. Claudia Labao silver hoop earrings
6. BCBG black leather-look leggings
7. Pink Tartan power stretch skirt
8. Ella Moss suede bootie
9. Miu Miu black suede bootie
Items one through 7 sold at Ruth Meyers. Item 8 sold at The Lime Leopard. Item 9 sold at Balliets. Photo by Chris Landsberger, The Oklahoman.
1. Bed Stu tan suede boots
2. Gold Oklahoma necklace
3. Stripe knit Element maxi skirt
4. Obey mustard knit sweater
5. Wood bead necklace
6. Bobi circle scarf
7. Brown Levis 535 skinny jeans
All items from Blue Seven. Photo by Chris Landsberger, The Oklahoman.
1. Joy Cioci blue lace dress
2. Rachel Zoe winter white pants
3. Rachel Zoe faux cheetah jacket over Rachel Zoe sequined tunic
4. Prada jeweled clutch
5. Red wood-look Jimmy Choo platform pumps
6. Gold and steel stud earrings by Gurhan
All items sold at Balliets. Photo by Chris Landsberger, The Oklahoman.
1. Yahada chevron print sheath dress
2. Jade Melody red trench coat
3. Citizens of Humanity waxed black skinny jeans
4. 360 dark bronze loose knit button-up-back sweater
5. Vanessa Swarovski Piedra crystal bracelet
6. Ella Moss suede bootie
7. Deux Lux woven leather clutch
8. Eyebobs reader sunglasses
9. Crystal drop earrings
Items sold at The Lime Leopard.
Photo by Chris Landsberger, The Oklahoman.