Parts of Interstate 35 in Oklahoma shut down by dust storm
The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says Interstate 35 southbound is closed at State Highway 11 and I-35 northbound is shut down at U.S. 60 in Kay County in north-central Oklahoma by a multicar accident.
Videoview all videos
Oct 18Parts of Interstate 35 in Kay County have been shut down...
Photoview all 7 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Troopers said high winds and blowing dust are causing near blackout conditions, with visibility less than 10 feet.
The patrol recommends motorists avoid the area until further notice.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 34808Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 28627Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6992Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6680OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4639Tornadoes hit Kan., Okla.; no injuries reported
- 3921OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 3855Student shot dead during botched home invasion