Benevon is pleased to announce the Creating Sustainable Funding For Your Nonprofit Seminar presented in Oklahoma City on Nov. 27 at the Chesapeake Community Plaza.
• Creating Sustainable Funding For Your Nonprofit
• Tuesday, Nov. 27
• 9 to 11 a.m.
• Chesapeake Community Plaza, 720 W Wilshire, Suite 101
• Cost: No fee to attend
• To Register: http://www.benevon.com/intros/register-oklahoma-city
The seminar will be presented by Benevon Coach Marcy McNeal. This seminar is offered at no cost to the nonprofit community and is designed for board members, executive directors, CEOs, and fund development professionals.
This seminar will give you the fundamentals to embark on the path to sustainability and grow your major gifts programs year after year.
Here are a few of the learning objectives for this session:
• An overview of the Benevon Model, an organic system for building sustainable funding for the mission of your organization from multiple-year individual donors
• How to implement mission-focused, permission-based fundraising
• How to make your organization more visible in your community
• How to identify and personally cultivate individual donors who are passionate about our mission
To learn more about Benevon, please visit: http://www.benevon.com/index.htm
For Benevon Press Resources, please visit: http://www.benevon.com/about-us/press-resources
Outpatient ROBOTIC HYSTERECTOMY. Trust an experienced Robotic Surgeon.