Cleveland County Christmas Store announces dates for client interviews
NORMAN -- Preparation is under way for the Cleveland County Christmas Store. The store provides a shopping opportunity for low-income families.
Shoppers help set up the store as a means of earning their selection of gifts and food for their Christmas.
The Cleveland County Christmas Store committee has released dates for client interviews that will determine each person’s qualifications as a shopper.
Dates and times are as follows: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and 6 to 8 p.m. Oct. 23 and 25; 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Oct. 24, 26 and 27; and 5 to 8 p.m. Nov. 12.
Interviews will be conducted at 641 E Robinson Street in Norman. Only one member of household will be admitted.
Potential clients are required to bring the following items:
• Proof of identification
• Proof of residence (All applicants must live in Cleveland County)
• Proof of income of everyone living in the residence (TANF) or (ACCESS)
• Social Security cards for each person living in the home
• An adult member of the household must sign up in person
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 27538Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15649Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10393Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9809Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9381Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8402Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8325Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena