Edmond Church hosts benefit concert
Santa Fe Presbyterian Church in Edmond will host a concert on Sunday to raise money for new hand bells.
EDMOND — A benefit concert called “Broadway Showstoppers” will be held at 6:30 p.m. Sunday at Santa Fe Presbyterian Church, 1603 N Santa Fe.
The concert is the next in the church's “Music on Santa Fe” series.
The event will feature many popular local musical theater artists such as Jane Hall, Charlie Monnot, Chelsea Yeager and Jennifer Teel. Other performers include Amanda Bonner Church, Charlotte Franklin, Deb Goff-Roberts, Doug Rankin, Hanna Matter, Hannah Finnegan, Heidi Wallace, JaLeesa Beavers, Jenny Rottmayer, Patrick Towne, Tim Goff and Tori James.
Refreshments will be served immediately following the concert.
Admission is free. An offering will be collected to help raise funds for new hand bells for the church.
For more information, call 341-3300 or go to www.santafechurch.org.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 22176Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 12149Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10702Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8805Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8651Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8107Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister