Here's a look at Oklahoma State's 31-10 victory over Iowa State by the numbers:
* 2: Straight weeks in which the OSU defense has caused an opponent to bench its quarterback. Iowa State changed from Jared Barnett to Steele Jantz in the fourth quarter. Last week, Kansas switched from Dayne Crist to Michael Cummings in the fourth quarter.
* 5: Iowa State punts in the second quarter alone.
* 7: Iowa State possessions without a first down. The Cyclones five times punted after three plays and twice committed a turnover without making a first down.
* 13: Catches for Josh Stewart, tying for the second-most in OSU history. The record is 16, set by Alex Lloyd vs. Kansas in 1949. Justin Blackmon, Dez Bryant, Rashaun Woods, Adarius Bowman and Josh Cooper also had 13 catches in a game.
* 34: Career rushing touchdowns for Joe Randle, tying Tatum Bell for fifth on the all-time OSU list.
* 34:51: OSU's time of possession, the Cowboys' highest since recording 38:25 against Baylor in 2009.
* 74: Yards covered in a J.W. Walsh-to-Charlie Moore pass play, the longest gain of the Cowboy season.
* 382: Games since OSU had worn orange helmets. That streak ended Saturday.