Jay school principal charged with manslaughter surrenders
Roger Shane Carroll, 39, of Eucha, was charged Friday in Delaware County District Court with first-degree manslaughter and felony and reckless operation of a vessel in connection with a July 29 fatal boat crash on Grand Lake.
JAY — A Jay Middle School principal surrendered to authorities after learning he was charged in connection with a July boat crash on Grand Lake that killed family friend Monte Price, his attorney said Saturday.
Roger Shane Carroll, 39, of Eucha, was charged Friday in Delaware County District Court with felony first-degree manslaughter and misdemeanor reckless operation of a vessel.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 18478Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8171OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6350Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6186Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6108OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4747Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4683Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater