Greater Oklahoma Bluegrass Music Society concert, jam set
DEL CITY -- The Greater Oklahoma Bluegrass Music Society (GOBMS), a nonprofit organization, presents its monthly concert/jam at 6:30 p.m. Nov. 10, at the Oklahoma Country-Western Museum & Hall of Fame, 3925 SE 29, Del City (just west of Wall’s).
Featured bands are Dutch Creek, Blanchard; Jaci Lane Deitrick with Graystone Bluegrass Revival, Newcastle; and Xtreme Bluegrass, of Oklahoma Cityl
A banjo workshop will be held from 4-5 pm in the afternoon under the direction of John Hickman. Workshop fee is included with concert admission. Call Brad Bennett, 905-9660, for further information.
Jamming rooms are available for musicians who wish to come and jam. Doors open at 5 p.m. Jamming will be 5 to 9:15 p.m., with athe concern 6:30 to 9:15 p.m. General admission is $6 ($5 for GOBMS members). Children 12 and under are free, but must be accompanied by parent or adult. Seating is provided and concessions are available. No outside food/drink allowed.
The Museum & Hall of Fame is an air-conditioned, handicapped accessible, smoke-free facility and no drugs, alcohol or tobacco products of any kind are permitted.
For further information regarding performances, please call 677-7515, 308-3595 or 632-8945.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21736Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17602Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12531Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9970Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9708Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9584Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7184Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense