1. Kansas State (7-0): Lopsided win in Morgantown, W.Va., leads to a debate whether K-State can finish 12-0.
2. Oklahoma (5-1): Three consecutive blowout wins make the Sooners a solid favorite against defensive reliant Notre Dame.
3. Texas Tech (6-1): Red Raiders, the league's big surprise, are bowl eligible and take a nothing-to-lose trip to Kansas State.
4. Texas (5-2): The defense is a mess, but the offense has enough weapons the Longhorns could go to a decent bowl.
5. Oklahoma State (4-2): Showdown with the Horned Frogs in Stillwater might be pivotal determining the bowl pecking order.
6. West Virginia (5-2): Forget about the Mountaineers winning the Big 12 title in their first season. Joe DeForest's defense is atrocious.
7. TCU (4-2): The Horned Frogs visit to Boone Pickens will reveal a lot about two teams that have rallied around backup QBs.
8. Baylor (4-2): The defense is a huge liability, but the offense is good enough the Bears are capable of winning shoot-outs.
9. Iowa State (4-3): A showdown with Baylor in Ames will help one team take a giant step toward becoming bowl eligible.
10. Kansas (1-6): The Jayhawks host the Longhorns. An upset is unlikely, but Texas' offense must continue to produce.