OU Trombone Choir will perform Halloween concert
The University of Oklahoma Trombone Choir under the direction of Irv Wagner will perform musical works associated with Halloween in a free concert Oct. 31 at the Catlett Music Center in Norman.
NORMAN — Irv Wagner and the University of Oklahoma Trombone Choir will present a Halloween concert at 8 p.m. Wednesday in Sharp Hall at the Catlett Music Center, 500 W Boyd.
The free concert will feature musical compositions associated with Halloween, said Wagner, who is David Ross Boyd and Regents Professor of Music.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12287Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11384Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6956Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 6508Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4900Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4357OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3734Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law