Here is a look at how The Oklahoman's college football coverage team picked Saturday's game:
BERRY TRAMEL, Columnist
* OU 23, Notre Dame 7: Two good defenses, just one good offense.
JENNI CARLSON, Columnist
* OU 24, Notre Dame 16: The Irish are going to have to score defensive touchdowns to win -- and I just don't think there's any way they can score enough.
JASON KERSEY, OU beat writer
* OU 27, Notre Dame 13: Landry Jones delivers two lengthy TD passes in the first half, forcing Notre Dame's offense to play from behind. Led by those quarterbacks, in that stadium and with inspired OU fans jumping around, the Fighting Irish are incapable of a comeback to save their perfect record and shot at the BCS title game.
STEPHANIE KUZYDYM, OU beat writer
* Notre Dame 17, OU 14: The Sooners' run gets stuffed and The Irish's defense doesn't give Landry Jones enough open receivers to escape history.
RYAN ABER, OU recruiting
* OU 24, Notre Dame 14: ND defense is the real deal but Sooners have some success through the air and come out with second-ever win over the Irish.
MIKE BALDWIN, Beat Baldwin
* OU 27, Notre Dame 14: Irish have a slightly better defense but Sooners have a much more potent offense.