Oklahoma Republican Markwayne Mullin surges past Democrat Rob Wallace in congressional campaign cash
Latest campaign finance reports show Markwayne Mullin’s help from Republican allies boosts his fundraising well past Democrat Rob Wallace in home stretch of Oklahoma’s 2nd District congressional race.
WASHINGTON — Republican Markwayne Mullin, aided by GOP allies and business interests, raised twice as much campaign cash as Democrat Rob Wallace in the first two weeks of October and surged past him in total spending in the homestretch of the 2nd District congressional race.
Mullin, of Westville, raised $160,000 between Oct. 1 and 17, with $64,540 of that from political action committees, several tied to Republican lawmakers including Sen. Tom Coburn, R-Muskogee,...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 33271Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 24362Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6895OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6548Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4476OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4156Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3398Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater