Oklahoma Republican Markwayne Mullin surges past Democrat Rob Wallace in congressional campaign cash
Latest campaign finance reports show Markwayne Mullin’s help from Republican allies boosts his fundraising well past Democrat Rob Wallace in home stretch of Oklahoma’s 2nd District congressional race.
WASHINGTON — Republican Markwayne Mullin, aided by GOP allies and business interests, raised twice as much campaign cash as Democrat Rob Wallace in the first two weeks of October and surged past him in total spending in the homestretch of the 2nd District congressional race.
Mullin, of Westville, raised $160,000 between Oct. 1 and 17, with $64,540 of that from political action committees, several tied to Republican lawmakers including Sen. Tom Coburn, R-Muskogee,...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13758Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9630Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9095Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 8238Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6533Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6005Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 5369Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister