District B-4: Playoff picture complicated for Davenport, Coyle and Southwest Covenant
Last season, the scenarios for the city-area teams hoping to get into the playoffs was clear. This year, things are a bit more complicated for Davenport, Coyle and Southwest Covenant.
Last season, the scenarios for the city-area teams hoping to get into the playoffs was clear.
This year, things are a bit more complicated for Davenport, Coyle and Southwest Covenant.
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Last week's Keota blowout of Dewar led to some chaos in District B-4 with Davenport and Keota in good shape with the second and third playoff spots, while Dewar needs to win over Weleetka to secure its spot.
Coyle had no doubt last season, having been locked into fourth position.
A win and a Rejoice Christian win over Woodland would secure a home playoff game for Coyle.
Southwest Covenant's playoff future is even more muddy than Davenport or Coyle.
It could finish anywhere from second to out of the playoffs, though the latter appears to be a remote possibility as Southwest Covenant finishes the season against Bokoshe, which is winless in district play.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 81708Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16515OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12409Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12217Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12064Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 10403Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9163How to help tornado victims