Here is a look at this week's Big 12 Power Poll:
1. Kansas St. (8-0): The Wildcats, in position to have a shot at playing for the national title, host Oklahoma State.
2. Oklahoma (5-2): How the Sooners regroup for a potentially dangerous game in Ames will be revealing.
3. Texas Tech (6-2): Red Raiders host Texas and can take a huge step towards an upper division finish with a win.
4. Oklahoma St. (5-2): Back-to-back home wins over Iowa St. and TCU built momentum but can they upset K-State?
5. West Virginia (5-2): Coming off a bye, the Mountaineers try to end a two-game losing streak against TCU.
6. Texas (6-2): The Longhorns' follow a Houdini act in Lawrence with a road trip to Lubbock where they're underdogs.
7. TCU (4-3): The young Horned Frogs have a bright future but will finish in the lower division their inaugural season.
8. Iowa St. (5-3): The win over Baylor gives the Cyclones a shot at playing in a bowl but can they upset the Sooners?
9. Baylor (3-4): The turnover plagued Bears must win at home against Kansas to keep their faint bowl hopes alive.
10. Kansas (1-7): The Jayhawks outplayed the Longhorns; a trip to Baylor is an opportunity to end Big 12 losing streak.