Williams Cos. Inc. finds success by focusing on pipelines
Williams Cos. Inc. improved to No. 2 on the Oklahoma Inc. list after spinning off its exploration and production business and choosing to focus on pipelines instead.
TULSA — Williams Cos. Inc. surged up the Oklahoma Inc. list by spinning off its exploration and production business and choosing to focus on pipelines instead.
Before the spinoff of WPX Energy Inc., Williams was the country’s No. 11 natural gas producer and one of the largest pipeline companies.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 29552Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 26325Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims