Magellan Midstream Partners operates petroleum highway
Magellan Midstream Partners operates a series of pipeline and terminal systems that distribute crude oil, diesel, gasoline and ammonia throughout the country.
TULSA — Magellan Midstream Partners doesn’t own any of the fuel that moves through its pipelines, but consumers throughout the middle of the country would have a hard time keeping their cars and trucks moving without the Tulsa-based energy partnership’s extensive series of pipelines, terminals and storage.
Magellan’s network transports oil from the wells to refineries and moves gasoline, diesel, jet fuel and other products from the refineries to consumers.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14038Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 9697OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6648Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5284Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5183Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5164OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5129Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater