Blueknight Energy Partners building stability
Blueknight Energy Partners is poised for growth after stabilizing itself with a new sponsor.
Things are looking up at Blueknight Energy Partners.
The one-time SemGroup Corp. subsidiary has restructured its debt and capital spending since Charles Bank joined Dutch energy trading company Vitol as its sponsor in late 2010, said Alex Stallings, Blueknight’s chief financial officer.
“We really right-sized everything with the help of our sponsors,” he said.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11499Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8698Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 7434How to help tornado victims
- 4914Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 2111Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 1490Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say