Oklahoma Inc.: Manufacturers post wide swings on this year’s chart
Since recession lows, the Oklahoma manufacturing sector is rebounding strongly statewide, observers say.
From last year’s Oklahoma Inc. to this year, the state’s three manufacturing companies that are traded on major markets swung widely in the ratings, and only one moved up on the chart.
Orchids Paper Products Co. — 36 years old and stock symbol “TIS” on the New York Stock Exchange — shot to No. 3 from No. 28. The Pryor-based manufacturer makes toilet paper, towels and...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 46837Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15035Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9615Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8305Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8125Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7398Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7351Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena