Costs at ailing California nuclear plant top $300 million
LOS ANGELES — The long-running blackout at the troubled San Onofre nuclear power plant in California has cost at least $317 million, and it's not clear if the plant's troubled steam generators can ever be repaired and operated at full power, the plant's operator said.
Edison International, the parent of plant operator Southern California Edison, said in records filed with federal regulators that the tab for repairs and inspections through Sept. 30 had climbed...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 81018Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30448Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 30137Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 25654Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8097Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7386Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7344Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday