Oklahoma football: The Oklahoman's OU-Iowa State picks
The Oklahoman's writers make their picks for Saturday's game.
Here is a look at how our crew picked Saturday's game:
BERRY TRAMEL, Columnist
* OU 31, Iowa State 15: Dom Whaley returns from the Federal Witness Protection program.
Videoview all videos
Nov 2Nov. 2, 2012: Mike Sherman and Gina Mizell Google Hangout...
Nov 1Where is the Sooner's motivation now that the team is out...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
JENNI CARLSON, Columnist
* OU 31, Iowa State 17: This would be a trap game if not for OU's less-than-stellar performance last week. The Sooners will be motivated.
JASON KERSEY, OU beat writer
* OU 35, Iowa State 17: Oklahoma finds itself in a close struggle with the Cyclones at halftime, but pulls away in the second half to win relatively comfortably.
STEPHANIE KUZYDYM, OU beat writer
* OU 35, Iowa State 17: Trey Millard gets the touches and Jalen Saunders gets the catches to lead Oklahoma both on the ground and in the air.
RYAN ABER, OU recruiting
* OU 35, Iowa State 21: The emergence of Jalen Saunders continues as he finds the end zone for the first time in a Sooners win.
MIKE BALDWIN, Beat Baldwin
* OU 31, Iowa State 21: Cyclones defense is good but not good enough to pull off patented upset in Ames.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 13429Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 13120OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10230Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 8771Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7569Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5530Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5367Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?